It’s no small honor for one of the most respected culinary publications in America to recognize your hotel. That is exactly what happened to Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Condos and Resort! The illustrious Food and Wine Magazine named them one of the top 7 hotels in the USA for dining and drinking. As you can imagine, this designation has brought hordes of hungry foodies to Las Vegas. They’re all eager to eat, sip, slurp, and chew to their heart’s content.
“There’s no shortage of great food at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas.”
Food and Wine Magazine said it best – you will never go hungry while staying at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas condos. This landmark hotel, casino, and resort is home to more than 27 crowd-pleasing, innovative restaurants. That’s nearly a different restaurant for every night of the month! So whether you are a resident living in one of Cosmopolitan’s 17 luxury high-rise condos or a visitor staying at the hotel, there is something delicious for everyone.
Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Nearby Restaurants
Cosmopolitan Las Vegas boasts 27 restaurants, so here are a few of our top picks.
- Eggslut– We have to start this list with Eggslut. Food and Wine Magazine called this “the ideal way to reset each morning (you’ll need it).” Think decadent plates loaded with all of your favorite breakfast sins.
- Beauty and Essex– B&E is described as “Lower East Side grit meets Las Vegas Strip glam.” Beauty and Essex focuses on small plates and unique cocktails.
- Blue Ribbon– New York cuisine comes to Vegas chefs Eric and Bruce Bromberg serves up the dishes that made them famous. Think oysters on the half-shell, beef marrow, and fried chicken. This restaurant is often referred to as “where chefs go to eat.” Anyone living in Las Vegas condos knows to follow their lead!
- China Poblano– Chef José Andrés inventively fuses Chinese and Mexican flavors at China Poblano. Think sopes dim sum, char sui tacos, and tortilla soup with noodles. His ‘é by José Andrés’ tasting room is also located on-site.
- Lardo– Portland is the West Coast’s bastion of hipster cool. PDX chef Chef Rick Gencarelli brings his signature ‘over the top’ sandwiches to Vegas at trendy deli Lardo.
- Momofuku– The LV outpost of David Chang’s legendary NYC noodle bars would have to be in the Cosmopolitan. No other Vegas hotel is buzzy or cool enough for this perennial favorite. It may be famous, but this isn’t style over substance. The noodles remain as delicious as ever!
Where to Drink
The Cosmopolitan has all the watering holes you’d expect from a hotel named after a legendary cocktail! Here are a few of our faves.
- CliQue– For the ultimate in sophistication and luxury, head to CliQue and be seen with all the beautiful people.
- Rabbit. Lie.– This is one of the most unique nightclub concepts on the Strip – head to Rose. Rabbit. Lie to, have your perceptions altered and your mind blown.
- The Study–The team at The Study takes their mixology seriously, serving up inventive bespoke cocktails and modern updates on classic American drinks.
- Ghost Donkey– Home to one of the largest selections of mezcal and tequila in Vegas, Ghost Donkey is where agave lovers go to get their fix.
Live in Luxury at the Cosmopolitan
Imagine living at the heart of world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. With Cosmopolitan Las Vegas condos, you don’t have to imagine. This Las Vegas high-rise lifestyle can be your reality!
Whether you are looking for a new home or an investment property, Cosmopolitan Las Vegas is perfect.
Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Condos: Fun, Sexy, and Cool.
Las Vegas is known as the most fun city on earth. It boasts the best entertainment, wild nights out, and Michelin-starred dining. Why not go with one of the Las Vegas condos that really puts you in the heart of the action?
The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas is home to a whopping 28 eateries and restaurants! No matter what you feel like eating, they have you covered. Standouts include Pok Pok,é by José Andrés, Momofuku Noodle Bar, and Blue Ribbon. Feel like a chic drink? The Cosmopolitan is home to 7 cocktail bars and world-class lounges. You won’t go hungry – or thirsty!
Cosmopolitan Las Vegas – Spectacular Amenities
As a homeowner at the Cosmopolitan, you’ll own one of only 17 luxury residential units. They never last very long when they go on the market! The remainder of the Boulevard Tower and the Chelsea Tower are elite hotel rooms.
The result? You get to take advantage of the best of both worlds. Enjoy the fantastic amenities of the hotel, and then retire to your palace in the sky. These are some of the few Las Vegas condos that allow short-term rentals. So, you can list your property on AirBnB or VRBO and earn extra income.
Each one of these Las Vegas condos is enrolled in the condo-hotel ownership program managed by MGM International. They make sure that every little detail is perfect. They can also help you list your condo for vacation rentals.
You’ll have full access to the award-winning pool and spa. You can also use the 50,000-square-foot gym and fitness center. Residents can also take advantage of the valet and concierge.
Each one of the 17 units is designed to the highest of standards. Floor-to-ceiling windows, a private terrace, gourmet kitchen appliances, and spa-quality bathrooms. That’s because these are Las Vegas condos done right.
Combining exquisite finishing details with luxury amenities – that’s Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. Now, get ready to have fun!
Ready to Buy at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas?
Does the idea of having all of these culinary delights on your doorstep excite you? If so, you should consider a move to a high-rise condo at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. Just remember – the Cosmo is only home to 17 luxury Las Vegas condos. That’s why they don’t last long on the market after they are listed! Act now and contact me today!