Panorama Towers Las Vegas Condos are redefining luxury high-rise living in Sin City. These opulent condos offer some of the best views and come with a bevy of amenities that appeal to anyone who loves the high life. From lush tropical landscaping to private pools and spas, they’ve thought of everything.
Here are Six Reasons to Live at Panorama Tower.
1. Location, Location, Location
Most people looking for Las Vegas condos love the convenience, fun, and buzz of living in this exciting city. That’s why it’s so important to live within walking distance of the legendary Strip. After all, if you’re living in one of the world’s most famous cities, you want to be in the heart of the action! That’s why Panorama Towers is such a good choice – they’re right in the middle of the Strip.
These Las Vegas condos can be found at Harmon Avenue and Dean Martin Drive. That’s just a short distance west of I-15. To get to City Center Las Vegas, just cross the Harmon Bridge for world-class entertainment, shopping, and dining. Traveling for work or leisure? Panorama Towers’ free limo service will drop you off at the airport. It only takes 10 to 15 minutes!
2. Panoramic Views and Lush Landscape
When it comes to Las Vegas high-rise condos, Panorama Towers Las Vegas offers some of the best city views. From your private balcony, you can take in the sights and sounds of Las Vegas in all its glory. Whether you’re watching a spectacular sunset, gazing at Red Rocks Canyon, or seeing the world-famous Las Vegas Strip come to life, the spectacular views from Panorama Towers will take your breath away.
The Panorama Towers property spans more than 10 manicured acres of green space. After all, you love living in the city, but sometimes you need some peace and quiet! With beautiful plants and trees, the property feels like a tropical oasis in the middle of the city. Therefore, it’s the perfect place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas.
3. Stylish Options for Home or Investment
Few architects have defined a city as much as Klai Juba Architects have defined 21st-century Las Vegas. This elite firm is responsible for Mandalay Bay, the 1997 MGM Renovation, Planet Hollywood, and Sky Las Vegas condos. Their fluid lines and curving facades make a bold statement. And now, you could live inside one of these pieces of art.
Panorama Towers Las Vegas high-rise condos are stylish, sleek, desirable, and the epitome of luxury. Everyone in the Valley knows these two iconic blue towers with 33 stories of tinted windows because they glitter and stand out on the skyline. Every Panorama Towers residence is elegant and attractive, with caring attention to detail and gorgeous finishes. The residences have floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing you to take in natural light and the sunset or sunrise over the desert. The open floorplans offer a sense of space and calm and clients love entertaining in their gourmet kitchens.
These luxury Las Vegas condos are ideal for anyone looking for a new residence, but they’re also equally great as an investment or rental property.
The smallest one-bedroom floorplans are 753 square feet and include 1.5 bathrooms. The three-bedroom units have plenty of room to entertain at more than 2400 sq. ft, but if you want to own one of the best Las Vegas condos in town, Tower Two’s top-floor penthouse is phenomenal. It boasts more than 14,176 square footage of luxury living space. For something special, check out the cabana townhomes that ring the pools. These 2-story homes range from 1200 sq. ft. to 1800 sq. ft.
4. World-Class Amenities
Panorama Towers has the world-class amenities you’ve come to expect from luxury real estate. Each of the two towers has its own swimming pool, racquetball court, and state-of-the-art fitness center. You can get in shape and have fun without ever leaving your building!
While on the property you can also take advantage of our spa facility, yoga studio, theater room, resident lounge, and business center with a conference room.
Panorama Towers Las Vegas condos offer 24-hour security, concierge service, valet parking, and three full floors of covered parking. All units come with at least one parking space and you no longer need a fob, because the elevators are equipped with fingerprint technology! Residents are also treated to a free limousine service, so you can explore Vegas in style and luxury!
5. No On-site Casino
The Panorama Towers are purely residential buildings, so you don’t need to worry about tourists and gamblers traipsing through your lobby. You benefit from a peaceful and elevated environment. It’s calm and tranquil, perfect for unwinding at the end of a long day. one day.
6. Award Winning & Good Resident Reviews
Panorama Towers has since been feted with numerous awards, including the Review Journal’s prestigious ‘The Best in Las Vegas’ architecture award. However, it’s not just about awards. Read what our residents have to say about our luxury condos.
- “This is the best place to live on the west coast. It is the closes thing to being in Miami on the west coast. The amenities, service and royal treatment they give you is amazing. I felt like a king when I lived there. Limo service, spa, concierge, location and views are luxury.” – Mike T.
- “I did so much research on which Vegas High Rise was the best, and I’m in love with this place! I haven’t had the opportunity to enjoy any of the amenities other than valet and limo service, but so far, I give them a 10+! For anyone considering living at Panorama, I say go for it. You won’t regret it. Move-in for me was a breeze. The wonderful valet workers helped with anything I needed.” – Mko D
- “My favorite residential place in Vegas. So convenient. Minutes away from the Strip. Very good security. Nice fitness room with yoga classes. Steam room with a hot tub next to the workout room. Pet friendly with a dog garden in each building. Barbeque station next to the pool outside. How good can it get?” – Around the World
- “Panorama Towers has been a favorite for new Nevada residents for years. The units have ease-of-use floor plans with spectacular views! If you like modern and contemporary with clean lines, you’ll love calling this place home. We’ve furnished many condos over there and saw nothing but happy faces.” – Boho Furniture Gallery
- “Hands-down the best condos to live in Vegas! I looked at about two dozen condos before selecting Panorama Towers… The staff is AMAZING. The amenities are SECOND TO NONE, location is incredible. My place has a Strip view and there is nothing else like it out there!” – Jason Hampton
Regardless of whether you prefer mountain views or strip views, Panorama Towers is waiting for you. Call or email me today to talk about how you can move into the high-rise condo of your dreams.