Panorama Towers Las Vegas Location, Style and Class
Panorama Towers – location, style and class
For anyone looking for a residential or investment opportunity in sunny Las Vegas, a suite in the Panorama Towers is the perfect bet. Located just a few stops away from the CityCenter arts, shopping and dining complex, Panorama Towers are in the ideal location for leisure and business.
One of the main benefits of living in a Las Vegas condo is the sweeping views of the Strip and the surrounding desert and mountains, including Red Rock Canyon and the Spring Mountains. Breathtaking panoramas are literally the name of the game.
Home to 635 thoughtfully appointed units, the Panorama Las Vegas towers are located on Dean Martin Drive, adjacent to the Las Vegas strip. Developed in 2003, the designers and architects involved wanted to ensure that this development has class, sophistication and style. They wanted to evoke the styles commonly found in Las Angeles and New York City – small, beautiful and modern spaces.
These Las Vegas condos range in size from 740 to 14,000 square feet, presenting an array of options for any buyer’s needs. Whether you are looking for an investment property to pad your real estate portfolio or a place to settle and call home, Panorama Las Vegas has something for everyone.
Here are just a few of the amenities that residents of Panorama Towers can enjoy:
• Valet parking – never spend time searching for a parking spot again
• Car service to take you all around the strip.
• World class spa facilities with expansive locker rooms
• A conference room available for meetings and presentations
• Friendly and professional concierge service
• A state of the art fitness center with the latest equipment
• Yoga studio, also perfect for stretching, Pilates and tai chi
• A comprehensive 24/7 security system
• A comfortable lounge area available for parties and entertainment
• Theater facilities with the latest in film screening technology
• A racquetball court for staying in shape
• A large heated pool and Jacuzzi with attractive lounge areas
Awards and accolades
Upon completion, the editors of the Las Vegas Review Journal awarded Panorama Towers “The Best of Las Vegas’ architecture award. It was also declared the city’s ‘High-Rise of the Year’ by the Las Vegas Community Associations Institute. Owing to a massive demand for Las Vegas condos, Tower I sold out in just 12 weeks. Tower II (opened in 2007) was sold out within 6 months. It is evident that the location and build out of these towers are top notch. Experts agree that this is a solid investment.
Think about spending your life minutes away from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, all while maintaining a decent amount of distance from the crowds and madness. Dip into the casinos, restaurants and night life whenever you are in the mood, and then head back to your own personal sanctuary for a nightcap over looking the spectacular views. Sound ideal? You can make it a reality by investing in Panorama Las Vegas.