Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Ice Skating with $1M Views
Las Vegas has been known to create the most amazing shows, restaurants and activities in the world. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has continued this tradition with amazing style! This is the fifth year in a row the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has transformed its Las Vegas Blvd pool deck to a winter wonderland. It is out with the pool and in with the fire pits, marshmallows and 4,200 square feet of real ice.
“The Ice Rink at Boulevard Pool” as it is called on yelp truly has a larger then life feel. In true Las Vegas fashion The Cosmopolitan is offering the best of the best to go with this out of this world experience. Not only is the view from the ice a multi million dollar experience for your eyes, all your other senses will be tingling.
The Cosmopolitan Ice Rink Experience
- Sight: The world renowned Las Vegas Strip surrounds skaters on every side! Truly million dollar views at ever angle.
- Sound: Sounds of the 24 hour city surround you, Christmas music, laughing from the skaters and conversations igniting around the fire pits.
- Taste: The Cosmopolitan has created a special menu of food and drinks to compliment the holiday cheer! I enjoyed the “The Kevin McCallister” an adult hot apple cider. My wife indulged in a “Campfire Delight”. If you can make S’mores into a martini this is it! Completed with toasted marshmallows.
- Smell: The unmistakable smell of winter has been shipped in fresh from the mid west daily.
- Touch: Not only has the winter smell been shipped in but also has the snow! The snow machine drops snowflakes strategically sent out to land on your nose!
The Ice Rink is open Nov. 19, 2016 through Jan. 1, 2017.
- Monday – Friday: 2PM – Midnight
- Saturday – Sunday: Noon – Midnight
- Dec. 19, 2016 – Jan. 1, 2017: Noon – Midnight Daily
Light snow showers happen every 30 minutes during these times:
- Friday – Sunday, 7 – 11PM | Nov. 25 – Dec. 18
- Tuesday – Sunday, 7 – 11PM | Dec. 19 – Jan. 1
Ice skating admission includes all-day skating access and skate rentals. There is no cost to enter Boulevard Pool and enjoy the Ice Rink area.
- $20 | daily
- $10 | local ID or hotel guests | Mon – Thurs
- Skate aid | 90-minute rental | $10
To enjoy all of the amazing events the Cosmopolitan creates look into owning a condo in this exclusive tower. Cosmopolitan Condos for Sale